The Mandala 200 Yoga Teacher Training is 21 days of living, breathing, eating, sleeping and practicing yoga. It's going to be joyfully intense - learn what kind of teacher you will become, your levels of resilience and uptake of knowledge. All Yoga Teacher Trainings with us are Yoga Alliance accredited.
The Mandala Team comes together from around the Globe into one course. To share their passion for the physical and subtle sides of Yoga. You will be inspired by our authentic and progressive teacher training experience, with our teachers standing beside you every step of the way through the 21 day immersion.
We meld together our extensive years of experience, through delivering, the vast world of, Meditation, Yoga Practice, Philosophy, and Anatomy in way that will allow you to integrate your teaching into your everyday life.
Your teachers are;
- Lead Teacher - Tara South - Founder of Mandala Yoga Meditation Retreats International
- Yin Teacher - Melanie McLaughlin - Founder of The Yin Space Australia
- Anatomy Facilitator - Jeff Grant - Founder of Hillseeker International
- Philosophy & Meditation Facilitator - Clare Flynn - Founder of CF Yoga Lifestyle
- Assistants from our previous Yoga Teacher Trainings will be on hand to assist your practice and any queries that you have.
The Mandala YMR Teacher Trainings gather people from across the globe, in search of empowered learning, deep transformation and personal growth. You will feel comfortable and confident to teach Vinyasa and Yin styles of yoga in a way that is unique to you, we will give you the tools to be the teacher you always wanted to be.
Enticing all Yogis’ who are;
- Ready to commit to the ultimate YTT experience
- Work Integrated Learning - the Mandala on the job training
- Thirsty for knowledge, hungry for nourishment
Your investment for our 21 Day 200hr Yoga Teacher Training Immersion
Starts from $5455 USD, and includes; single stay accommodation, you will have your own bathroom and space to relax, a hearty breakfast each morning followed by a nourishing dinner each evening, the ease of Retreat transfers to and from the airport on time, all yoga equipment, and your complete Teacher Training manuals for the duration.
Experience the real deal in YTT with Tara South and the Mandala Team